So I'm heading back down to Mesa tomorrow and I'll be back in the classroom on
Wednesday. I'm a little sad that summer is over for me. But, it's a new challenge this school year being team leader and all so life will be busy and stressful. Perfect for keeping me sane!
Today, my nephew made his first television appearance on the news. Little, Kindergarten Jace got to be on Fox Ten News when the weatherman visited his classroom. You can check it out at
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/GoodDay?pageId=5.2. They didn't show the end of the news when Jace actually was filmed talking. He was so cute! I'm glad he had a good first day of school.
It's really exciting to be at school that first few days when it's so new for the kids. Even third graders are excited! Wish me luck with the new year!
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment