4 years ago
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Saturday Night Lights
So I finally had an eventful weekend, in that I didn't just stay home and work on a million school things. I actually had some fun. First, Friday Night I went with Arlene and her fam to Jesterz. It was hiliarious! I recommend it to anyone. It would be a great place for a date -- those of you who date. Then, on Saturday I got to go to the ASU game against UNLV. Arlene got some tickets from a lady at work. The seats were awesome! It was great while we were there, but as soon as we left (we didn't want to get stuck in traffic) ASU went to pieces. They ended up losing the game -- so sad. I did get some great pix.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I've been to one of those! I am sure that Kyle would have much rather been there with you!
I can't believe you left early. I love ASU. I would love to go to a game sometime. We don't even get the games on our tv. So sad.
Post a Comment