Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gone: iPod Tag from Bekah


Bekah did this and it was so cute. It's one tag that actually is fun! I tag anyone else who has an iPod and likes music!

1. Put your iTunes (or any other media player you may have) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the memo from.



IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Just Give it Time -- Indiana, Jon McLaughlin

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
So Far So Good -- Anthology, Bryan Adams

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Radio -- In Blue, Corrs (I can't find any meaning in this!)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
As Time Goes By -- Sleepless In Seattle, Jimmy Durante (Maybe it changes now & then.)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
All We Are, Dreaming Out Loud, One Republic

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
What Can I do? -- Best of the Corrs, Corrs

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Tied Together with a Smile -- Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift (I do smile alot!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Look Were We Are Now -- Underage Thinking, Teddy Geiger

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Why? A Twist In My Story, Secondhand Serenade (The answer should be Who!!!)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Goodbye -- Dreams, Corrs

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
The Old Apartment -- All Their Greatest Hits, BNL (As long as the place is clean!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Beaty & the Beast -- Mega Movie Mix, Jump 5 (I am cracking up!!!!!!!!)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
You Belong With Me -- Fearless, Taylor Swift (AAAAW!!)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Give It All Up -- In Blue, Corrs (Does this sound bad? -- Oops!!!)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Dreams -- Talk on Corners, Corrs (No comment)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Harder to Breathe -- Songs About Jane, Maroon 5 (Uhhhhhh?)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Mayberry -- Melt, Rascal Flatts (Weird!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Beautiful Disaster -- Indiana, Jon McLaughlin (They are not disasters -- at least not all of them!)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Young -- This Side, Nickel Creek (I guess growing up is a good thing!)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Hopelessly Addicted -- Talk on Corners, Corrs (Addicted to what?)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Can't Buy Me Love -- It's Time, Michael Buble (Does this mean I should have bought love -- then maybe I would have love life.)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Heaven Forbid -- How to Save a Life, The Fray (Too many things that really should not be allowed!)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Tailor Made -- Coco, Colbie Caillat (Yeah, shopping is a nightmare sometimes!)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
100 Years -- The Battle For Every..., Five for Fighting (Does this mean what I think it means -- I hope it doesn't take that long! This makes me sad!!!)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Still -- Some Mad Hope, Matt Nathanson (Still wondering about that.)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Remember -- Anthology, Bryan Adams (I wish I could remember.)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Clockwatching -- MR. A-Z, Jason Mraz (Time-- that's cool!)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Hey There Delilah -- Every Second Counts, Plain White T's (I've got nothin' for this one.)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Gone -- Some Mad Hope, Matt Nathanson (Okay!)


Message from Bekah: Okay guys, You're turn if you want to do this, it's just really......RANDOMMM!!!!

Message from Tonja: Okay-- honestly I had to change a few, because I just couldn't put church songs as the answer to some. I now see that Corrs came up the most -- yesterday when I was traveling with Kimala down to Pima, the Corrs only popped up a few times. I really do love them though, so it makes sense that they would pop up the most on this post.

No comments:

Family Time "8 is Never Enough"