Thursday, March 5, 2009

So I'm totally going to get Alzheimers!

So in a staff meeting the other day my principle said she just attended a huge seminar about the brain. In it she learned that there were several things you could do to help prevent Alzheimer's. First, aerobic exercise twice a week for 30 minutes each --at least. Second, a healthy diet -- of course. Third, being really smart to begin with -- the more brain cells used can prevent them from degenerating. And fourth, having a very social life. That's the real clincher for me. I think I'm the least social person in history, so therefore I will definitely end up with um, um, um, what's the name of this disease again? Oh no, it's already starting! Good luck all you social people!!!!

2 comments:

Windsor World said...

I'm totally there with ya~ add 3 young kids to the mix and I'm a goner..it seriously stinks that I have to write EVERYTHING down so I'll remember it! Thank goodness for jourals or I would probley forget the important things in life! :)

PBJ said...

Anyone that can spell it will not end up with it. I have only 92 kids at school and I think I have it. Good thing I know Treb Danneel will take care of me.

Family Time "8 is Never Enough"