Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Night Lights!!! (I really don't have a life at all!)

Friday Night Lights is my new obsession!!! I'm so addicted to this show. For those of you who know me, you know that during any kind of sporting event I can get real fanatical. During this show -- even though I know it's not real -- I totally yell at the T.V. and holler at the players. If you're not watching it, tune in. It's approved by Tonja!!!

Other shows in session right now that receive my stamp of approval:

Big Bang Theory -- Funny, Funny, Funny
Castle -- This show is so cool!!!
Important things with Demetri Martin --- Hilarious
24 -- Intense!!
The Mentalist -- His suits are so hot!!!
Bones
NCIS
Criminal Minds
Fringe -- Crazy Psycho Show, I call it the new x-files

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see Fringe make your list...That is seriously one of my Favorite shows.

Cathy said...

Hey, is Fringe still on? I haven't been able to find it. I love that show!!!

Jana said...

Thanks for hanging with us for Easter! The boys love their favorite Aunt...as do we!

Family Time "8 is Never Enough"