Friday, April 24, 2009

Howdown Throwdown Anyone???!!!


So I admit, I really don't like the T.V. Show Hannah Montana -- as I shouldn't I'm 32 years old, RIGHT?!!!! Anyway, I was actually excited about seeing the movie. So, I convinced Kimala and her 2 kiddos to go see it with me. (Taylor -- 10 years old going on 20, didn't take long to talk her into it. Jace -- 6 going on 7 just liked the idea of going to the movies-- I think.) Anyway, long story short we saw the Hannah Montana Movie and I loved it!!! I'm turning over my unlike for Miley Cyrus and going out on limb by saying she is Great!! I still struggle hearing her talk -- on the T.V. show she can be soooo very annoying--, but the movie was well done and there are some sweet moments. Seeing some of the places of Tennessee in the movie really made me excited to drive through it with the girls coming up next month. Also, the fact that Rascal Flats is in it -- Kuddos!!! If you're a girl, go see this show. It's totally worth it! BTW: I want to learn the Howdown Throwdown -- is anyone willing to teach me?!!!!

4 comments:

Jana said...

I don't know what a Throwdown Howdown is, but I told Kyle it would be fun to learn some line dancing with the kids. He said that Wednesdays would be a great night...since he will be at mutual!

Donelle said...

Hey cousin! Will you ask Tandy and Glade if I can be a reader of their blog. Tell Glade I miss talking with him at Desert when he would bring in pts. I've got to have some way to keep up with the fam!
donellequinn@yahoo.com

-Donelle

Aaron and Lehua said...

Tonja. . .I'm totally in! Malia and I went to see the movie with our girlies. I went home and down loaded the hoedown, just don't know how to do the dance:)When you figure it out give me a call!

The Swyers Family said...

I loved the movie as well. I am not ashamed one bit. :)

Family Time "8 is Never Enough"