Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lost in Austen


So I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen movies, so when Arlene ordered a movie called Lost in Austen from Netfix I was all for it. It's about a girl that somehow gets to switch places with Elizabeth Bennett in Pride & Prejudice. At first I thought it would not live up to anything close to the grea Austen flicks, but I was pleasantly surprised. I totally recommend it to anyone who loves Austen. It really is funny and keeps you on your toes. I think I might even purchase it. It's definetely something I think all my sisters and sister-in-laws would enjoy. Heck, I think my teenage neices with enjoy it too. (I love that they are starting to watch the English Period Movies that are so cute.) Anyway--order and see for yourselves!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently watched this from netflix as well. It was better than I thought it would be too. In the end I was betraying Elizabeth and pulling for the Modern day chick (can't remember her name). It was a fun take on Austen.

Family Time "8 is Never Enough"