4 years ago
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Olympic Peninsula
This is just for Jana and other "Twilightaholics." We had to visit this place just to rub it in to all you Vampire fans!!! The actual town was cute and quaint and we met some great locals. The Timber Museum was fun too! The most amazing place was Crescent Lake -- it had crystal clear water. Unfortunately, we didn't stop to get pix there at the lake. Also, the rain forest was A-MAZE ---ING!!!!!!! I can't believe how totally great it was. It was like we stepped into Jurassic Park. This is definitely one place I want to visit again. Sorry to all the fans, we didn't make it to La Push. Man I really wanted to see some hot, six-packed natives too! Did I mention, that this was the first day that it rained on us the whole time we've been in Washington. Wow, totally fitting being in Forks, WA where it rains about 120 inches each year. I wouldn't want it any other way!!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Can't belive you didn't buy me airline tickets to join you for the day!! Sorry you didn't see any wolf boys! Thanks for rubbing it in! Love you!
I am so jelous! next time take me.. jk! that looks so fun!
love hanna
How awesomely crazy to go there! That would be surreal!:) Glad you are having a wonderful trip with the folks!
Ok...Jana just called me all gitty about your blog.... "Christy you have to go check out Tonja's blog, (dramatic pause) she was in FORK's."
Your trip has definetely been a trip of a life time. That is so sweet that you have been traveling around and seeing some really pretty area's.
The last time I was in Washington state....it was so weird coming home to living in beige land. Oh, Arizona!
I'm completely jealous. You have the best life ever.
Post a Comment