Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's Over -- Well Kind of!!!

I finished my last day of the diet yesterday and I'm down 20.8 pounds. I can't believe it! Really I can't believe I haven't had sugar or chocolate or soda for that long. MIRACLE!!!! I only cheated on the diet once and that was yesterday night. Arlene and I went to celebrate my success by getting fat-free frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon. Not much of a cheat but none the less -- it was fabulous!!!! Now I just have to maintain for a few weeks before I go for another round, cuz really I have a long way to go!!!!

5 comments:

Windsor World said...

awesome Tonja..what are you doing? I need to lose about 20 pounds..Ive done the south beach and it works really well..but can't bring myself to do it again..cause it's hard! (but arent' they all!) congrats..that is a huge accolishment!!

taylor said...

I'm soooo proud of you for sticking to it. Can't wait to see what you look like!

Danneel said...

Good Job! You look FABULOUS! See you Tuesday night!

Tonja said...

I did the HCG diet. My sister-in-law, Joni, sells the stuff. It really works!!!! If you want to know more you can email her at k_jtaylor@yahoo.com. Just tell her you're Tonja's friend and want to get info about the "U can B" HCG weight loss program. She can send you all kinds of stuff! My teammates at work are going to try it too.

The Swyers Family said...

You and Kimala are both looking so good. In the future I am going to have to do the diet and then take all my clothes back from Bekah and Joni :)

Family Time "8 is Never Enough"