These next few days (12 days of school to be exact) are actually going to be H E double hockey sticks. There are so many things that have to be done before school's out. I hope I can get it all done! UGH! By the way, I pretty sure that I'm going to have to move classrooms pretty soon. I could use anybodies help in organizing my stuff for the move. (HINT: I know Jana loves to organize -- but I don't want to pressure you.) Man, I just wish I had the beach to look forward to. OH-Well! I hope I can pay Glade & Tandy back someday for all the fun times I've had with their family out in Laguna the past 3 years. My summers have been filled with so many memories and good times because of their gracious invitations. If anyone is heading to the beach, take a few dips in the salty brine for me. I will miss it this year.
4 years ago



1 comment:
Pressure? I would be insulted if you didn't ask for my help! Let me know when, and I will so be there!
Post a Comment