4 years ago
Monday, May 26, 2008
The Lonely Life -- for a couple of months at least.
Boo, Hoo!!! The day has finally arrived. Arlene flies out in just a couple of hours and she's already at the airport. I am already feeling a bit lonely even though her parents will be here until tomorrow. It just feels weird being here without her. This is her house! Anyway, Good Luck Arlene! I know you'll do a fabulous job and I'm excited about your adventure. Don't get too stressed out with school stuff that you forget to have a few moments of fun! See you at the end of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Tonja,
Hang in there I know you will be fine besides anytime you want company you know where you can come and get two girls that love their Aunt Tonja. Love ya Tandy
YAY Arlene is gone...party time. Just Kidding. We all miss ya Arlene. Good luck in school. I'm sure Tonja will hold down the fort pretty good.
Tonja- come over and party with the gilbert girls. we are a lot of fun! i'll keep you posted if you ever want a fun time.
Post a Comment