4 years ago
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Bekah: The Speed Reader
I'm totally excited! Brisnger is out! I was helping Sundee move today in Douglas,AZ (down by the border)-- pix will come when I get back to Mesa --so on the way back I wanted to listen to Brisnger on CD's. However, in the good ole town of Douglas there were no CD's available, so the next best thing was to buy the book and have Bekah read on the way back. She was awesome! The 2 hour trip seemed to fly by. We made it to Pima and she had read 5 chapters (I think). I was totally into it. I'm excited to read more! I did get the CD's when we made it to Safford -- I will have a 2 1/2 hour drive alone tomorrow when I head back to Mesa and I will use that time wisely! Go Eragon and Roran -- The Razac suck rocks!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Kyle gets 1st dibbs on your Brisingr CD's!
Post a Comment