I was tagged by my nephew Gregg, so I guess I have to do this. Normally I steer clear of this type of thing -- just to let you know for the future!
Tonja's 3
3 Joys
1. Family!!!!
2. Disneyland -- Tower of Terror Ride is the greatest ride! (I'm on the second row right behind Kelvin. I think it was Courtney's first time riding it so I was holding her hand and raising my other hand.
3. Tortilla Chips & HOT Salsa
3 fears
1. Loosing a front tooth/looking like Billy Hill -- my family will know what I mean!
2. Waking up late for work -- I usually have a nightmare about this during the week before school starts.
3. FROGS -- Disgusting! I almost stepped on one bare foot, ever since I am so fearful of those green googlies!
3 goals
1. Make it to the Celestial Kingdom -- I've got an awfully long way to go!
2. Finish all my clean-up filing for school -- I brought home my whole file cabinet to go through.
3. Pay off my credit card / student loan / car / then buy a home -- this is going to take at least 20 years - maybe!
3 current obsessions/collections
1. Playing Cards -- I like to have them from everywhere I've been, I just started this.
2. I'm mildly obsessed with TWILIGHT -- those vampires really suck the life out of me!
3. English Costume Dramas -- I love to watch these "chick flicks."
3 random/surprising facts about yourself
1. I have helped to roof a house before -- Uncle Kelvin's House has great shingles!
2. I like to hide and scare people -- I've taught my nieces & nephews well!
3. Laughing is my greatest pastime! I just keep laughing about these gas prices -- It's totally ridiculous!
I tag Conner & Dallen! Hee Hee Ha Ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment