
So while at D-land, I went into the Star Trader Store -- you know, the one you c
ome into after riding Star Tours -- and I bought some Star Wars stuff. I got a set of action figures that I'm going to use as Christmas Tree ornaments. They are awesome! I also got a Mickey Mouse Obi-Wan fridge magnet and a deck of Star Wars playing cards. I'm such a freak!On the way home from California it got pretty boring -- I had to
drive up front with dad because mom was sick in the back seat, so I couldn't watch any movies.
During the boredom, I got some new ringtones on my phone. I got the Indiana Jones Theme, The Star Wars Theme, and the Super Mario Bros Theme. You can say it -- Tonja is such a NERD!!!! Oh - well. I just try to give everybody something to talk about!


No comments:
Post a Comment