Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brisingr Predictions






Check this out if you're a fan: http://www.alagaesia.com/characters/index.html
I took this poll and here are my results.

I am most like BROM
(You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.)

Hey Jana, and other Eragon fans, this post is for your predictions.
Jana and I have already talked about Brom and Selena. We think that there may have been something between them. Kyle thought that Brom may have had a love interest in Arya, which I have wondered about too. I just can't wait for the next book. If you are a fan, please write some of your predictions. I would love to hear what others are thinking.

I predict Arya will come to her senses and reveal her true love for Eragon. She totally loves him, she just can't let it be right now.

I predict Roran will become the King of Palancar Valley. Do you remember when the elf Oramis talked about the ancient human king that lived in Palancar and his family never left? It is totally Roran. He would be an awesome King!

I hope that Arya becomes the last Rider. That would be so Brisingr!

I really think that the word Brisingr is something very special to Eragon. It may even be his true name in the ancient language or something. I'm excited to find out the importance of this word to Eragon.

I hope in this book Eragon is tougher, he just seemed whimpy when he met up with Murtagh in the end of Eldest.

Oramis rocks! I hope Eragon goes back to Du Weldenvarden and learns more from Osthato Chetowa (The Mourning Sage).

I really can't wait!

2 comments:

Jana said...

What about Angela's predictions that he will leave this land forever. I think that Arya will leave and he will follow, maybe because she becomes an outcast or something. But, I don't think that it will ever be them together. I agree about Brisingr being his name, and I can't wait to see his new weapon and what awaits him in the Vault of Souls. I still have to read Eldest again. I don't remember the thing about the ancient king, but I think Roran will be King. But don't forget that this is just the third book coming out...there is still a fourth.

Tonja said...

I'm glad he split it into four books. It really makes me happy!

Family Time "8 is Never Enough"