We finally did it! Boy's Night was last Friday and all the nephews had a great time. There were a total of nine boys from ages 11 to 4. We tried to go see a dollar movie that night, but we missed it. So, we went back to Jana and Kyle's house to swim. It was so much fun. I sometimes forget how fun it is to swim with crazy boys. We did weird things, like try to land on the beach ball while jumping into the water. It reminded me of WIPEOUT and the big red balls. Way fun! Everything went great and there weren't even any fights or disagreements. The boys let their imaginations run rampid and I just sat back in awe and amazement. Jana was a great help. I could not have done this without her and her house. Kyle even made some great donuts for breakfast -- YUMMY! The coolest part of it all was watching the boys watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony. Those drums were so awesome, but he SUMO Wrestler commercial was the best. The boys laughed and laughed. Greg said, "I don't even want to think about what is making the smoke coming out of the wings of the airplane." You have to see it for yourself. Check it out.
Boys RULE! I can't wait to have another fun night with my BOYZ!



No comments:
Post a Comment