4 years ago
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I Love this Kid!
Here are some pictures of me and Cole. This kid is a natural around the camera. All you have to do is whip it out and he puts on his best smile. The last two pictures are proof. He was getting upset, but all we had to do to make him happy was point the camera at him. Cole is sooooo funny! He loves his Aunt Ton, and I love him too. BTW, I love all of my 26 neices and nephews! They are all sooo awesome. It's great to be apart of a huge family!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How freakin' cute is he?!?!! I know 4 of your nephews that love you as much as you love them. We were going over the weekend sleeping arrangements, and the kids were super bummed that you weren't on the list! They have been really missing you! So, stop by more often on your way home from work...if you call ahead I could maybe make tacos!!
What can I say...my kid is a huge ham. His favorite thing to do is looking at his reflection in the mirror. That always makes him happy.
Post a Comment